Brand owners & agents
As a brand owner you can submit trademark information to CHIP, either directly or using a third party (law firm, trademark agency, domain name registrar).
This information is typically divided in 4 categories:
- General trademark information (contact data, trademark registration number and trademark office) . This only needs to be submitted once for validation.
- Your requested domain name strings. This too only needs to be submitted once.
- The domain names you wish to register. This can be different for each TLD.
- The domain name registrar you wish to use. This can also be for each TLD.
Two types of interfaces are available for brand owners or their agents:
- a web interface
- a bulk upload facility, using a pre-defined template in XLS format.
Once logged into CHIP, a manual is available for downloading.